Information We Collect
When you visit and look through our website, place your orders, sign up, or log in, here is the information we may collect:
- Your contact details such as your name, e-mail address, and, in some cases, billing address.
- Your order details, including whatever you mention, when you fill out your order form as well as your payment details when you proceed to the payment stage of the ordering process.
- The details of your visit to our website, which includes the information that is collected by our server automatically, e.g: the access time, the browser type and operating system, IP address, etc.
- The details of our communication, which includes any information you provide us with when you contact our customer support team to clear up your questions, solve any possible problem, or give us feedback.
How We Use Your Information
Here are the ways we can use the information we have collected from you:
- To get in contact with you, get feedback, and improve our service. This includes the ordering process, the user experience on the website itself, and the quality of our customer support.
- To handle the transaction processing. It is important to note that your information will not be sold, exchanged, or transferred by any means to other companies for any reason except providing you with the services or products that you purchased.
- To send informational e-mails, which includes information about our company’s updates, novelties on the website, related services or products, as well as information about the processing of your order. For example, notifications when it has gone through a particular stage and proceeded to the next one.
Personal Data Deletion Request
In order to delete data that has been collected on the website, you need to fill out the Personal Data Deletion Request and send it to the email: email@example.com
In the request, you need to state your full legal name, address, phone number, email that was used to sign up on the website to identify your account. You need to provide a reason as to why you want your data deleted and a list of the information that you are specifically aware of that the company processes and retains. If you need all the data you are unaware of deleted from the system, you need to state it in the official letter as well.
All users can choose to be notified by their browsers about each time a cookie file is sent. Also, they can turn off the cookies via browser settings. After this, however, there may be some features and functions on our website that will be limited or unavailable. You will be able to place orders regardless the cookies policies you have chosen.
If you have agreed to cookies on our website and ever want to delete them, you can follow the next instructions of your browser.
Essaypro.money never shares, sells, or transfers by other means to outside parties any of your personal information. However, this does not include the third parties that we cooperate with in running our website and providing you with the services or products you order online. This is possible, though, only if those parties also agree never to disclose any information about our customers and visitors that they receive from us.
When providing you with some additional information, our website may contain links to websites of other companies and organisations. When following these links, we may offer or recommend for you to inquire about the use of other services and products, or we may mention them. However, we do not take any responsibility for the content provided by the third party links. These websites have separate privacy policies, terms, and conditions. Yet, we are trying to protect you in the best possible way, so you are always welcome to report a problem with the third party links if you encounter any, and we will do our best to help you solve it.
Changes and Developments